NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION HUNTER CODE OF ETHICS
- I will consider myself an invited guest of the landowner seeking his/her permission, and do so conducting myself that I may be welcome in the future.
- I will obey the rules of safe gun handling, and will courteously but firmly insist that others who hunt with me do the same.
- I will obey all game laws and regulations and will insist that my companions do likewise.
- I will do my best to acquire those marksmanship skills which ensure clean, sportsmanship kills.
- I will support conservation efforts which can ensure good hunting for future generations of Americans.
- I will pass along to younger hunters the attitudes and skills essential to a true outdoor sportsman.